Monday 12 March 2012

Whispers

Whispers

I see the blues on honeyed mountains
as light manipulates my muse,
Beyond, such restful-peaceful motion
are oiled and lifting scenic views,
Languish within this painting’s fineries
where music and the setting fuse,
Mind blows blousely like wild confetti
dances merrily in angel’s shoes.

Soft turquoise be the water’s colour
alluring in the ripple’s glow,
And I, just sitting midst our whispers
of times we spent, so long ago,
Asking all those searching questions
the answers you already know,
I hear your soft voice speak close by me,
love you always, whispers-blow.

Sky and time has mellowed heartache
As paints and words have helped life be,
Accepting that our worlds are different
Through clouds your place is heavenly,
I touch your soul in prayer each morning
Feel your grace come shine on me,
Our whispers sing our song together
on honeyed mountains by the sea.

copyright MCB

No comments:

Post a Comment